go here This quick and easy DIY floral frame backdrop is a reusable rustic wedding decor element that will delight your guests. I love it because it can fit any wedding theme or style. It can be giant, or small and sweet, and you can use whatever frame you already have or find new or secondhand.
click Use it as a wedding ceremony backdrop or anywhere in your decor, then hang it up in your home when it’s all done. Ready to see how to make it?
DIY floral frame backdrop:
- measuring tape
- 4 pipe straps
- 4 test tubes or party shot glasses
- wood, fit to the size of the shortest side of frame
- 2 screw eye hooks
- flowers (real or artificial)
- 12 stems of maidenhair fern (or greenery of your choosing)
- 7 stems of tulips (or whatever you like!)
All of these items can be found at Home Depot or your local hardware store.
Assembling the floral frame backdrop:
1. To begin, fit a pipe strap around a test tube and place it close to the center of your frame. Drill in two screws to each side. Continue to do this with the other three pipe straps and test tubes.
2. Next, drill the piece of wood to the opposite side as a spacer so that the frame sits straight on the wall. Hand screw the two screw eye hooks to the top of the frame and use twine to hang up your frame.
3. Finally, fill the test tubes with water and throw in those flowers!