Everyone loves that sun-kissed glow but it comes at a great price, simple beauty tips and tricks can give you the glow without the harmful side effects. Bronzers not only add a healthy glow to your face, but also can even out skin discoloration without skin damage. It is easy to transform dull-looking skin into radiantly tanned and glowing.
Bronzer Beauty Tips and Tricks
The first step is to pick your Bronzer. Bronzers come in a variety of formulas including powder, gel stick and cream. Powder bronzer is a great choice if you like a subtle glow on cheeks and want a quick application. It can be temperamental if not applied with proper tools like a fan brush or a large powder brush. Cream and gel bronzers can be a problem for people with oily skin but it is perfect for contouring. You will need to be precise with this application and be prepared for much blending.
Choose the Right Shades
The idea of using bronzers is to add a natural-looking glow to your skin and to achieve this you must pick a shade not too far off from your own. A good tip is to avoid bronzers that are too brown, as they can make your skin seem muddy or dirty.
- Those with medium skin tones are usually able use any bronzer they choose. The best shades, however, would be gold or brown with a tiny bit of orange.
- As for dark-skinned ladies, brownish-red bronzers look the most flattering on you.
How to Apply Powder Bronzer
- Apply bronzer after foundation.
- Use a large brush to apply bronzer, starting on your cheeks and nose.
- Brush a smaller amount of bronzer on your forehead and chin.
- Use the source site beauty tips and tricks picture above as a guide to where to apply beauty bronzers.
- Don’t forget your neck and ears. A gorgeous tanned face with pale ears and neck is one of the biggest beauty disasters.
How to Apply Cream and Gel Bronzer
- Cream and gel stick bronzers can be used after or without foundation.
- Make sure your face is clean as gel and cream bronzers make your skin look blotchy if there are oily patches.
- Apply lightly on your cheeks, then move to your forehead, nose and chin.
- Use the http://eastbayhomes.com/6-smart-predictions-for-the-2018-housing-market/?share=linkedin beauty tips and tricks picture above as a guide to where to apply beauty bronzers.
- Now blend, blend and blend.
- And again, don’t forget your ears and neck.